Toasted Italian Sandwich
3 slices black forest
1 slice European style Salami
1 slice peppercorn Salami
1 slice Classic Pepperoni
1 slice Turkey Pepperoni
(you can add as many slices
as desired for your sandwich)
1 Ciabatta roll
1 tbsp pesto sauce
1 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Sliced mozzarella 2 slices
- Cut the ciabatta roll in half and toast each half until the edges start to turn golden brown.
- Spread the pesto sauce on the top slice of roll and spread the sun-dried tomatoes on the bottom slice of roll.
- Pile on your smoked ham, salami, peppercorn salami, pepperoni and turkey pepperoni and top with the mozzarella slices.
- Toast the bottom half of the sandwich for a few minutes until the mozzarella melts and the meats warm up. You do not need to toast the pesto side again.
- then put the top slice back on top and enjoy.
This is so much more than a classic sandwich. It’s grilled with cheesy perfection and piled high with delicious corn beef.